Counts the number of completed checkpoints (per lap), versus the total number of checkpoints.
Works in online, and on tracks with complex layouts.
Signed for use in all versions of TM2020, Turbo, and MP4.
- Bugfix MP4/Turbo: fixed plugin loading
- Added toggle to hide counter when map has zero checkpoints (PR#10 by Greep)
- Miscellaneous behind the scenes cleanup
- Added ability to use custom fonts (#5)
- Added a toggleable background to improve readability on light backgrounds (#3)
- Fixed counting checkpoints in many older maps loaded in MP4
- Added support for MP4 and Turbo!
- Updated to the new modern plugin format
- Update as required for Openplanet version 1.18.7
- Fixed crash when switching to spectator in recent game versions
- Added colorization support for display
- Added additional formatting options to display remaining CP count, or other custom formats
- Fixed issue with inconsistent CP counts while editing maps.
- Should now correctly handle tracks with strange waypoint tags.
- Improved caching behavior, so toggling spectator on/off won't require counting the CPs again.
- Updated for title update 2021-03-17_16_13 (ring CP respawn)
- Fixed a bug where the counter wouldn't reset to zero when giving up.
- Is now set to display by default