Dips++ (official Deep Dip 2 plugin)

A plugin by XertroV(Trusted developer)

All versions

0.5.2

1 month ago

Download 0.5.2

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.25

  • Add support for DD2 CP versions
  • Enable "secret" VL for everyone (note: to set a custom avatar for finish fanfare animation (Bren, eLconn, Hazard, Lars had their twitch avatars at the end) replace PluginStorage/dips-plus-plus/sec/img/fanfare-self.png with a 60x60 png (transparency supported).
  • Add BFAMCPs floor info
  • Reduce chatter with server
  • Fix loading remote dips specs
  • Fix replaying voice lines sometimes not playing / only playing audio / only showing subs
  • Fix subtitle typo (end VL 'works' -> 'words')
  • Fix use of deprecated color formatting functions

0.5.1

2 months ago

Download 0.5.1

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.21

  • Fix locking map file when editor tries to save map
  • sleep/yield bug mitigation

0.5.0

2 months ago

Download 0.5.0

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.21

  • Add Finish sequence (works in server and campaign/local)
  • Show number of finishes in stats
  • Change "Floor 17" name in voice lines tab to "Epilogue"

0.4.27

2 months ago

Download 0.4.27

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.21

  • Fix spamming the log when on a non deep dip map

0.4.26

2 months ago

Download 0.4.26

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.21

  • Add workaround for repeating title gags (under Collections tab)
  • Fix lightning interrupting intro VL

0.4.25

2 months ago

Download 0.4.25

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.21

  • Fix initialization crash

0.4.24

2 months ago

Download 0.4.24

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.21

  • Minor tweaks and bug fixes
  • Fix some possible null ptr issues

0.4.23

2 months ago

Download 0.4.23

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.21

  • Custom Maps: Show PB and Top X on Minimap
  • Custom Maps: Support getting / showing other player's PBs (for that map)
  • Some more UI scaling fixes
  • Fix green timer int32 issue

0.4.22

2 months ago

Download 0.4.22

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.21

  • Fix hang when viewing custom map live heights
  • Put some safeguards around submitting PB heights to custom maps
  • Fix PB accuracy for custom maps
  • Remove Easy Map menu (does nothing now)
  • Fix some UI scaling issues

0.4.21

2 months ago

Download 0.4.21

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.21

  • Fix migrating stats for easy map (broken in some cases)

0.4.20

2 months ago

Download 0.4.20

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.21

  • Feature: per map stats, add preliminary support for non-DD2 maps (including leaderboard + live climbers under "Map Stats" tab)
  • add height info for Deep Dip 1 maps (x3)
  • fix: voicelines played over one another will cancel any playing
  • migrate stats for shallow dip if it looks like we should
  • Edit stats for any map that isn't DD2. Load into the map and use "Map Stats" tab.

0.4.19

2 months ago

Download 0.4.19

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.21

  • Compatibility with Openplanet 1.26.23
  • Improve compatibility with easy map stats
  • Add close button to easy epilogue screen
  • Show Top 10 in LB tab
  • Minor tweaks

0.4.18

2 months ago

Download 0.4.18

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.17

  • Fix: reduce load on server when in DD2:SD
  • Add setting for title gags in spec
  • Fix null ptr / stale vehicle id (magic spectate + opponents off)

0.4.17

2 months ago

Download 0.4.17

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.17

  • Show top 10 in LB tab
  • Fix monument voice triggers playing
  • Add some Title Gags, make title gags slightly harder to collect when there are only a few left (50% when <= 30 left, 30% chance when <= 10 left, 20% chance when <= 5 left)
  • Make special Title Gags a bit rarer (marked yellow in collections tab)
  • List all collectables under collections tab
  • Triggers for title gags and voice lines now work while spectating (disable under Visibility/Audio)
  • Fix collectables and voice lines not being playable outside DD2 map
  • Show player inputs while magic spectating
  • Fix PB best floor stat
  • Fix some typos in title gags
  • Add support for DD2: Shallow Dip.
  • Added pause timer while game unfocused, pause menu open, or spectating option.

0.4.15

2 months ago

Download 0.4.15

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.17

  • Fix: don't queue animations if UI is disabled
  • Add warning to debug > features > magic spec if MLHook is disabled
  • Fix: add reset fall trigger on floor 4 to avoid +1 extra fall that isn't really a fall

0.4.14

2 months ago

Download 0.4.14

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.17

  • Fix: null pointer exception that could stop stats etc being updated
  • Add quacks
  • Reduce height of title gag trigger

0.4.13

2 months ago

Download 0.4.13

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.17

  • Add Twitch Names! (Set yours in "Profile" tab)
  • Show twitch names when spectating someone (if it's set)
  • Fix click-to-spectating in follow-all mode.
  • Add player colors to donation cheers.
  • Track blebs.
  • Fix: don't notify of new WR if it's yours.
  • Rename "Donations" tab to "Prize Pool" & show current split.
  • Fix minimap lable staying large after a fall if the player is turtled.
  • Fix afk players not showing in live leaderboard.
  • Option to scale minimap to players in server (enable under Minimap menu)
  • Fix being in magic spec while also in spectator mode
  • PB height indicator changes when spectating someone

0.4.12

2 months ago

Download 0.4.12

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.17

  • Block Cam7 Drive-able mode (disable under gameplay menu)
  • Magic Spectate: spectate players without killing your run. This is not spectator mode; it works only while driving but car must be stationary. (Supports cam controls! Auto-cancel if your car moves. Press Esc to exit magic spectate mode; or spectate tab in main UI)
  • Minimap: Click to spectate! (Toggleable for magic spectate, otherwise requires being in spectator mode)
  • Minimap: Show players current height and PB on hover
  • Minimap: Scale up big falls (>500m)
  • Add some triggers
  • Add donation cheers in donations tab
  • Add new WR notification (disable under alerts)
  • Fix: some menus not visible in main UI when window too narrow
  • Fix: some messages could be sent too early in connection to server

0.4.11

3 months ago

Download 0.4.11

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.17

Hotfix for connection interruption during authentication (fix hang forever)

0.4.10

3 months ago

Download 0.4.10

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.17

  • Add Donations tab
  • When spectating a player, show their PB height
  • Add currently climbing players to stats
  • Attempt some turtle-afk detection (might not work properly)
  • Add 'no override' options for Main Menu BG
  • Fix scaling with centered text and buttons
  • Fix fallers draw-order in minimap; players with larger falls will now be drawn on top
  • Minimap: highlight spectated player and draw on top like local players

0.4.9

3 months ago

Download 0.4.9

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.17

  • Fix green timer for >100hrs
  • Recheck player favorite color (fix it not working consistently)
  • Preload all clips on big screen so only one pause required to load all clips
  • Fix minimap hovers + details
  • Add ticks to minimap at floor boundaries
  • Add silence title gag option
  • Show up to 10 on WR leaderboard

0.4.8

3 months ago

Download 0.4.8

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.17

  • Fix possible false-positive timeout condition
  • Fix null ptr exception with 3d screens
  • Fix reporting too many restarts & possible bad race time
  • Dynamic clips on Screens in 3d

0.4.7

3 months ago

Download 0.4.7

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.17

Fix lockout in get map info when reconnecting Add 5 extra movie titles

0.4.6

3 months ago

Download 0.4.6

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.17

  • Green timer: fake monospace font + add background option for better contrast
  • Refactor connection logic to be more resilient and avoid duplicate connections (note: server also updated)

0.4.5

3 months ago

Download 0.4.5

Requires at least Openplanet 1.26.17

  • Reorganize connection logic to avoid some bad disconnects / non-reconnects
  • Fix reporting bad respawn race times which would trigger a disconnect
  • Add option to hide Dips++ button in bottom right
  • restore some stats from disk